- Tailor-made reports addressing Global Compact and Integrated Reporting (IR) goals and objectives, a business imperative for listed entities.
- Effective stakeholder management, resource mobilisation, risk mitigation enhancing brand reputation
- Independent portfolios of evidence in collaboration with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) offering wealth creation in diverse markets
- Business plans calling attention to upskilling the local labour force and develop sustainable SMEs and SMMEs in specific rural areas in the Eastern Cape, KwaZulu-Natal and Limpopo.
- Quantifiably increasing the number of jobs, empowering women (SDG 5b) and ensuring environmental sustainability (SDG 13 and 15), infrastructure development (SDG 9c), food (SDG 2), water (SDG 6b) and energy (SDG 7) security.
2000 – 2007 Breaking barriers between people and technology via sport and brand management.
2008 – 2015 Implementing the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) and nation building strategies underpinning the success for the future. Read more www.champions.org.za
2016 – 2030 Marketing strategy includes implementing the New Development Plan (NDP) with emphasis on infrastructure development and sustainable eco-tourism promoting local culture and products (SDG 8.9) reversing “urban-bias” and bringing the consumer to the labour market.
2016 – 2020 Khonjwayo Eco Adventure Trails goals and objectives
- Significantly increasing access to information and communications technology providing affordable Internet access in twelve (12) administrative areas viz. Gazini, Hamsini, Lucingweni, Lwandile, Mamolweni, Mankosi, Mfundweni, Mgojweni, Mpoza, Nkanunu, Noxova and Ntsimbini.
- Protecting and restoring water-related ecosystems, including mountains, forests, wetlands and rivers.
- Providing credible data on the amount and quality jobs that the project/s has contributed to
- Encouraging and expanding access to banking, insurance and financial services (affordable credit into value chains and markets)
- Increasing environmental education and awareness for sustainable development and lifestyles in harmony with nature.
- Rehabilitating affected areas and reduce the impact of invasive alien species on land and water ecosystems